In case of finding your gift card has been used after receiving it, please immediately contact Vietnam Airlines’ Customer Care Center or Vietnam Airlines Branch Offices.
Vietnam Airlines is not responsible for used Gift card. We also do not take charge of card-related civil transactions between you and a third party.
Using a Vietnam Airlines Gift card, the customers agree that customers have read, understood and accepted all of the terms and conditions stipulated in these below.
- The card is issued and used once only. Vietnam Airlines will not re-issue it if your card is damaged or lost.
- The card shall not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- Redemption is not implemented in the Holidays and New Year Festival for Upgrade Gift cards.
- Expiry date: Specified on the back of the card.
- The silver coating must be fully intact and cover the product key before being activated. Vietnam Airlines is not responsible if you disclose information.
- Activating the card by yourself before using it following the instructions on the website https://giftcards.vietnamairlines.com.
Note: Customers should check the silver coating on the card and the status of the card on the website before scratching the silver coating to fill in ” The secret number” information to activate the card.
- For detailed product information, please contact Customer Service Hotline 1900 1100 (after choosing a language, click number 2-4 to contact the consultant) or email firstname.lastname@example.org